Edward and Harry out for a skate . Original edit (x)
warning: minor mentions of fictional styles twincest (i.e.: kissing)
- big spoon/little spoon: although ed was born twelve mins before harry he likes to play the roll of little spoon because, “we have the same arms haz. your arms were literally built to fit right here, now hold me and hush up.”
- favorite non-sexual activity: harry likes to listen to ed talk. he’ll have him read aloud or ask him to teach him something he really couldn’t care to learn just to hear his voice because he’s so quiet.
- who uses all the hot water: harry does of course, which is why ed makes sure he wakes up early enough to shower before him.
- most trivial thing they fight over: ed likes his sandwiches cut right down the middle while harry likes his cut diagonally. they both know its stupid, it’ll taste the same either way, but they never fail to argue about it each and every time.
- who does most of the cleaning: they implemented a cleaning schedule early on after they moved into their own flat so neither one of them get stuck doing the bulk of the cleaning.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: harry is obsessed with the show pretty little liars and has every single episode recorded onto their dvr much to ed’s dismay. but ed doesn’t really mind since he doesn’t watch much tv, he’ll usually be the one to go on netflix and watch old black and white films that harry harry crinkles his nose up at.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: ed because, “i’m tiiiired and you’re not busy are you? and i think i maybe coming down with a sickness, ed. feel my forehead, is that a fever?” but harry always promises, “i’ll do it next time, ed i swear.”
- who steals the blankets: surprisingly its ed. he likes to be cocooned in tons of blankets. harry’ll get up to grab some more if he gets chilly, but usually doesn’t bother because he’ll wake up sweltering hot anyway.
- who leaves their stuff around: they both do. its a terrible habit that their parents are still trying to correct, “what have i- listen boys, i know this is your flat and all and you don’t want your mum visiting and telling you what to do, but you can’t just leave your under garments strewn about. do you even clean up when you have company?”
- who remembers to buy the milk: its a bit of an effort from the both of them. ed will write it somewhere, anywhere in hopes of harry seeing it and picking it up while he’s out and about.
- who remembers anniversaries: other than their shared birthday, neither of them really remember to celebrate anything.
- who cooks normally?: harry. not because ed can’t cook, but he’d rather not.and harry enjoys it, he thinks he’s a right gordon ramsay prodigy.
- how often do they fight?: hardly ever because as often as one of them tries to instigate a fight the other will brush it off. but when they do fight, wow it gets pretty bad.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: yeah they usually aren’t away from one another unless there has been a fight so they spend most of their time fuming and ranting about how the other twin is, “an annoying prat” or how he’s being, “completely inconsiderate of my feelings.”
- nicknames for each other?: pretty standard. haz and ed.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: after several minutes of listening to harry drone on about how he could’ve made them a bigger portion of the same meal at home for half the price ed will pay and pull him out of the restaurant before they’re asked to never return again.
- who steals the covers at night?: as stated before ed does. but he’s usually the first to wake up so he’ll drape the stolen sheets over harry in consideration.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: random things that they can learn to do together (i.e.: juggling, guitar, the art of origami)
- who kissed who first?: harry kissed ed first after he said he wished he was never born. “don’t you ever say anything like that again” he murmured against ed’s lips.
- who made the first move?: ed says harry and harry says ed. truth is ed had been hinting at feeling a little less brotherly towards his twin without knowing he was doing so and harry finally broke and kissed him first.
- who remembers things?: they’re both pretty shit and remembering things. ed tries to write things down when he does though for future references.
- who started the relationship?: it was a mutual thing that kinda just happened. neither of them are sure when/where that line between brothers/lovers got blurred and they make it a point not to mention it.
- who cusses more?: ed does and harry will reprimand him for doing so which only causes him to swear even more.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: neither of them can stand to see the other hurt and will do everything he can to make sure the other is alright. although harry gets a more angry!upset while ed is usually a rather sad!upset.
Interviewer: Who gets the most attention from mum?
Harry: We each do? *shrugs*